October in ReviewSunday, November 02, 2014
• 6 Souls. This was a great movie.
• Crazy Land. I LOVED this series. I'm sad there aren't more episodes. Definitely worth a watch.
• The Innkeepers.
• The Pact. Meh.
• The Craft.
• Talhotblond. Makes for decent background noise while you work. I always enjoy shows about people getting catfished.
songs on repeat:
• Poor People Like To Dance Too - Transit
• Tighten Up - The Black Keys
• Float On - Modest Mouse
• Shark Attack - Grouplove
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• Saw mewithoutYou! Suuuuch an awesome show.
• I opened a Society6 shop to sell prints (+and other great things) with my photos on them. PS. If you buy anything, send me photos! I would love to see a print of my photo in your home, or you drinking from a mug with one of my photos on it!
• Started a side project blog, Offbeat Style, to share awesome fashion related things I stumble upon.
• Had the best Halloween ever! I guess that seems funny since I spent it riding my bike in the rain but it really was an awesome time. I had been excited since I realized that Halloween and Critical Mass fell upon the same day. I was all pumped about dressing up and riding with hundreds of other people who were all dressed up as well. Well, I was bad at planning, didn't have a costume, and the weather was calling for rain all day. At the last minute I decided to just wear my skeleton pjs and pick up some face paint. When it came down to it, only about 50 or so people showed up and I was one of maybe six in costume. It was awesome to see who came out regardless of the weather. It was really fun ride.
Here's to making November an awesome month too!