September in reviewSunday, September 28, 2014
Hard to believe September is almost over already. This year is flying by.
A few of my favorite posts from September...
new (to me) movies + tv shows I watched this month:
• About a Boy.
• Taboo : Seasons 9. For a few seasons I thought Taboo had gotten boring but season 9 rocked! I think I might have watched it all in two days.
• 30 Rock. Welp, I watched all six seasons this month.
• Jug Face. ...that was a stinker of an ending!
• Small Apartments. Certainly a strange movie, but an interesting one nonetheless.
songs on repeat:
• Poor People Like To Dance Too - Transit
• Riptide - Vance Joy
• Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
• Sanddollars - Why?
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• Saw Astronautalis! This was my third time seeing him live and he blows me away every single time.
• My very first friend from kindergarten got married to her high school sweetheart a few weekends back. She was the first of my school friends to get married, it was pretty special to be there to celebrate with them.
• I picked up a new hobby! I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of embroidery. I have SO many ideas, I'm very excited to keep on stitching!
• We took a quick day trip to Rochester, climbed a bridge, explored underground, aaaand had an incredible time! Is it time to do this again yet!?
I'm pretty pumped about October. I've got a few really fun things planned for the month. Here's to making it the best month so far!