July in reviewFriday, August 01, 2014
A few of my favorite posts from July...
new (to me) movies + tv shows I watched this month:
• Hemlock Grove. I'm two seasons in and as much as I'd like to say what a dumb show it is, I for some reason can't quit watching. To be honest, I'm not a 100% sure what's even going on anymore.
• The Killing. Also two seasons in except I am loving it!
• I Am Divine.
• Bates Motel.
songs on repeat:
• From The Hips - Cursive
• Zebra - Man Man
• Big Bang -Aesop Rock
• Hurly / Burly - Man Man
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• I fiiiinally got to see Elycia and Milo! It had been way too long. We, of course, made it a priority to find a photobooth. I can't wait to see them again soon.
• I celebrated one year with my puppy dog, and four years with the Professor!
• I saw Man Man twice, as well as Neutral Milk Hotel, and Gogol Bordello! What a month for concerts.
• Jeff and I went camping with my family. Near our campsite was Laurel Caverns. Jeff was sold once he saw they offered rappelling in the cave. I was skeptical but I'll try anything once. It turned out to be absolutely incredible. Our group was super small, and our instructors were the nicest so we got to go down way more times than most would. I'm already hooked. I want to do more rappelling ASAP. Jeff took this shot of me on one of my trips down.
I'm pretty excited about August. I mean, how can my birthday month be anything less than awesome?!