August in reviewSunday, August 31, 2014
A few of my favorite posts from August...
new (to me) movies + tv shows I watched this month:
• Paris is Burning. Why had I never seen this before? Does anyone have any suggestions for similar things?!
• BoJack Horseman.
• The Killing - Season 4. Honestly, I thought the ending was dumb, but I really miss that show already.
• Frisky Business. I finished this show in no time at all. I'm bummed there weren't more episodes!
songs on repeat:
• You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
• Island in the Sun - Weezer
• Breezeblocks - alt-J
• Riptide - Vance Joy
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• I celebrated six months in Cleveland. I could go on forever about how happy I am to have moved here. Seriously, I just love this city so much.
• I biked three times more miles in August than in July! Feels so good.
• I had the best birthday ever! Jeff and I shot the building we went to on our first date, biked with my best buds, got pizza from my favorite pizza place, and ate my favorite local ice cream,