June in ReviewSaturday, July 05, 2014
A few of my favorite posts from June...
new (to me) movies + tv shows I watched this month:
• The Following. Watched the first season. It got a little silly toward the end I ended up just hoping Kevin Bacon's character would just shoot everyone but I am quite anxious to watch the second season.
• Of course I watched the newest season of Orange Is The New Black, duh!
• 666 Park Avenue. I watched about six episodes before giving up. I wanted so bad to like this show.
• Adventure Time. I'm kinda late to getting into this show but Jeff made me watch a few episodes and I'm hooked.
songs on repeat:
• Haute Tropique - Man Man
• Delicate Cycle - The Uncluded
• Forgot About Dre - Dr. Dre
• None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• The Dainty Squid got a facelift! I'm still really excited about the layout change. Not only do I love how it looks, it's absolutely renewed my love of blogging. Why did this take me so long to finally do?!
• Well, obviously, the most exciting thing that happened this month was my roadtrip! I kind of can't even believe it really happened. I hope I get a chance to do it again soon. You can find all the roadtrip posts so far here; Polaroids from out West, Grand Canyon // Land camera photos, Bombay Beach, Shoe Fence, Dinosaurs Everywhere, Tipis, arrows + a giant beetle, and Noah's Art.
Had a real cute picture of Klaus then someone else decided to get in my shot...• While I was off exploring out west Klaus stayed with my parents. He had a week of playing with Crum, and Maggie, and being spoiled rotten. What's exciting about this is the visit before he went to stay he was allowed off leash while outside for the first time since he was a tiny, baby puppy. He did so well. I've always been so cautious because I didn't want him to run away. He's so good about staying nearby though. I actually feel bad I didn't trust him sooner. He has so much fun running with the other dogs. This makes visiting my parents even better because I know Klaus is having a good time too.
July is going to be a great month, I can tell already!