February in reviewSaturday, March 01, 2014
Whew! What a month February was!
a few of my favorite posts from February:
new (to me) movies + tv shows I watched this month:
• Cottage Country. Tyler Labine is waaaay too funny. A must watch if you enjoyed Tucker & Dale vs. Evil.
• The Fosters. Honestly, I just couldn't get into it which sounds kind of silly to say since I watched the whole season.
• Buying Sex.
songs on repeat:
• Delicate Cycle - The Uncluded
• Steak Knives - Man Man
• Cute without the "e" - Taking Back Sunday
• In Too Deep - Sum 41
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• I moved into my very first apartment. I'm still so very excited about it. I'm really looking forward to looking back at this month next year and seeing how much I've grown. Looking back at 2013's February recap I'm amazed to see that this time last year I wasn't even driving yet. I had just gotten my learners permit. That's so wild. I'm feel like a whole different person, in the very best way! Life is good, y'all!
• I took super awesome road trip with Mickey, which if you've been reading The Dainty Squid for more than a week you'd know since I'm still posting about it. Haha. It was really was such an excellent trip. Savannah is easily my new favorite city, it was so charming.
Can't wait to see what sort of fun March brings!