November in ReviewSaturday, November 30, 2013
a few of my favorite posts in November :
new (to me) movies & TV shows I watched this month:
• The Croods. I went over to my parents for family movie night with my nephew and nieces and that's what we watched. I wasn't expecting too much, but HOLY COW, it was hilarious. Such an excellent movie.
• I watched a handful of documentaries including Tent City, USA, Cleanflix, Park Avenue: Money, Power and the American Dream, and Lost Angels: Skid Row Is My Home. They were all really great.
• Rob Delaney: Live at the Bowery Ballroom. HILARIOUS.
• I also watched a few of the What?! documentaries over on LogoTV. Actually...I watched all of them.
songs on repeat:
• Whirlwind - Xenia Rubinos
• Sunrise - Grandchildren
• Doo Right - Man Man
• Pan y Cafe - Xenia Rubinos
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• I finally got to meet Milo!
• I dyed my hair red. I had a nice long run with a variety of shades of green but it was time for a change. I'm finding red is the worst color to keep from fading but it sure is pretty.
• I celebrated six months of being a driver!
• I took my friend Mickeys' taxidermy class. It was a blast. I'll share more about that this coming week.
Here's to make the last month of the year great!