April in ReviewSaturday, May 04, 2013
a few of my favorite posts from April:
new (to me) movies & TV shows I watched this month:
• Brian Posehn : The Fartist. He is hilarious, enough said!
• Hick. Oh my goodness, I couldn't get this movie off my mind for days after watching it. I wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be a great movie that really just invaded my brain and took me through a whole range of emotions. I highly recommend it.
Other than that I didn't really watch much else besides RuPaul's Drag Race ever week and some Rocko's Modern Life every morning while I did my hair. But speaking of RPDR, who are you rooting for? I'm team Alaska all the way. Love her so much! I guess I wouldn't be too mad if Jinkx won either, she's fabulous!
songs on repeat:
• Van Helsing Boombox - Man Man
• Far In Time - Mother Mother
• Big Bang -Aesop Rock
• Black Cadillacs - Modest Mouse
• Darla - Why?
PS. If you want to see what else I'm listening to, you can find me on last fm here!
exciting happenings online and off:
• My parents adopted a puppy and I'm in love with her. I have major puppy fever. I can just see myself and a pup cruising around in my car, visiting the beach together and just generally being inseparable. Maybe next year!
• I bought my first car. I still can't get over how excited about it I am.
Hope you're having a great start to your month.