• Weeds. I'm a little late to the Weeds obsession but, uh, I watched four seasons in one week if that tells you anything about how much I've been enjoying it. I'm currently all caught up on what Netflix has to offer (six seasons) and I'm waiting for Kevin to catch up so we can watch the remaining two seasons together. I'm obsessed!
• Paper Man. This movie made me feel all sorts of strange emotions, but I suppose that just means it's a great movie.
• The Big White. Great plot, great actors, great soundtrack. Needless to say, I really liked this movie.
a few of my favorite posts from August:
• We went camping with Elycia and Ivan! Elycia and I both posted a photo an hour of the time but there is also a video coming too!
a tiny (and incomplete!!) list of things I'm thankful for this month:
• Dang That's Good Butterscotch Rootbeer Oh my gosh, yum • Local roadside attractions • flowers • beautiful weather • four perfect cats • Lloyd, Carl and all the other awesome strays who visit • auctions • Elycia, who is there when I need an emergency skype date • living so close to the beach • sunshine • film • mushrooms • cool, sunny days that feel like fall • spotify • a clean house • new books • family time • estate sales, especially where the previous owner was the same size as me! • my tattoo artist • instant film
I'd like to know how it's September already! This year is flying by. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to get the month started. September might just be one of my favorite months!