July in ReviewWednesday, August 01, 2012
• The Three Stooges. This would obviously only be funny to you if you were a Three Stooges fan to begin with but this movie was SO FUNNY. My whole family loved it. I'm already ready to watch it again.
• The Black Balloon. I can't get this movie out of my head. It was so good.
• Running Mates. Just a silly movie with a bunch of good laughs.
• Nobel Son.
a few of my favorite posts from July:
exciting happenings on and offline:
• Elycia came out and stayed a week. It was a blast. It totally confirmed our best friend status. I normally get sick of people reeeeal quick and I'm not really a big fan of having house guests but Elycia totally could have stayed another week and I wouldn't have minded. We had so much fun! If I had one wish right now it would definitely be that Elycia was my neighbor (ps. Elycia, there is a house down the road for sale! It's cute too!)
• I saw two of my favorite bands, Murder by Death and mewithoutYou at the Grog Shop in Cleveland. Both were amazing. At the shows I also fell in love with two of the opening bands we saw - Ha Ha Tonka (I've kind of been listening non stop since!) & Buried Beds.
a tiny (and incomplete!!) list of things I'm thankful for this month:
• my hair • Tommy's & their delicious food • flowers • beautiful weather • long visits with friends • four perfect cats • Lloyd, Carl and all the other awesome strays who visit • my parents, the coolest people ever • Elycia, the best friend a girl could ask for • living so close to the beach • Roma Pizza • spinach sandwiches • sunshine • film • spotify • a clean house • Boylan's Birch Beer • books • family time • estate sales • my tattoo artist • instant film • craigslist • Murder by Death • mewithoutYou • living near a pretty decent city • USPS •
I can't believe it's already August already! July flew by in the blink of an eye.